While reading other peoples blogs I stumbled upon this post by Dorkchops: 50 Random Question Tag!. So here is mine 🙂
1. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
Happy! Feeling happy makes me a better person, friend, sister and daughter.
2. What’s your worst habit?
I pick my nose when I drive long distances.
3. Are you dating?
4. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nope, that stuff smells. Unless a hotel would have Lush, I would never steal that kind of stuff. I did steal a pair of slippers once 😛
5. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
I have no clue what so ever, everything I did made me the person I am today.
6. Do you collect anything?
Not really, I like my house clean en minimal. I do ‘collect’ recipes, but now a days I mostly collect them online because I find that most cookbooks only give me a few recipes I want to use.
7. Worst injury you ever had?
I broke my thumb once when I was 12, week after that we went on a camping trip with school. Worst idea ever!!
8. What is your favourite pet/animal?
Cats, if I had the space (and money) for them I would already be a crazy cat lady. I say money because I have expensive taste in cats, I would like a Maine Coon or a Sfinx
9. What’s your dream vacation?
Sweden! Or at least, that will be the next one. Hopefully with my brother!
10. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Nope, but I’m used to it already.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, 2. Stars om my stomach and a needle and treat on my ribcage…
12. What’s your secret to lure in the opposite sex?
I have no idea, but I’m very outgoing, so that might be it.
13. Any phobias?
Failure, spiders, clowns… The usual 😛
14. Do you bite your nails?
Nope! Cant have any nails to bite if they keep breaking 😛
15. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
16. Heels or flats?
Do I have to choose. I would love to be able to walk on heels al day long, but flats are more practical.
17. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope, but they did end up in my student home from time to time.
18. Do you always smile for pictures?
I do but I always smile with no teeth hahaha. I’m actually really insecure about my smile (which is bad I know)!
19. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
In my house, of course!! I live on the 2nd floor, who’s gonna see me?
20. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, it’s all very confusing….
21. What’s your favourite colour?
White, brown, black
22. Do you want kids?
Until Carnaval I would have said no, but now I’m in the ‘okey, I can see this kids-thing happening at some point’. Probably gonna stick to one, think I would have a hard time dividing my attention between more then one child…
23. Are you patient?
Nope! I want it now!
24. Can you swim?
Yes! I’m from the Netherlands, I was practically born in the water.
25. Tea or coffee?
Tea in de morning, in the car or rainy afternoons. Coffee, anytime!!
26. What do you wear to bed?
Comfy stuff I have lying around in my closet, I don’t really own any pjs but I just sleep in sweatpants and a tanktop.
27. Ever used a gun?
Does shooting a gun at a fair count? Otherwise, no… And I have no desire what so ever to ever do so!
28. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes! Not as much anymore. =P
29. Are you stubborn?
Yes, but it’s gotten me to where I am now.
30. Are you lazy?
If I can do something the easy way, I would always choose that option. Rather spend my energy on something else.
31. Can you change the oil in a car?
Nope, but that’s because I never tried to or had to, I never owned a car until last november.
32. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
33. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
34. What is your favourite food?
Sweet potatoes and curry’s!
35. Do you still watch cartoons?
Not really, I stick to normal tv-shows.
36. What movie(s) can you watch over and over again and not get bored?
37. What superpower would you have for one day?
Being able to fly!
38. What’s been your favourite age so far?
28, I had my best year at that age…
39. How old are you?
29, getting close to 30 (june)
40. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
“Good things come to those who fight for it, you just have to fight a little harder then others.”
41. If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
Tell everyone the truth about how I feel about that person and try to spend as much time with my friends en family as possible..
42. What celebrity would you trade lives with?
Nobody, I don’t want to be famous.
43. Do people ever take you seriously?
Nah, but I don’t take me seriously.
44. What happened the last time you cried?
I had happy news… So they were tears of joy.
45. Who knows you best?
46. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, always! Open doors scare me, by closing doors I feel more safe.
47. What is your song of the week?
Muse – Psycho
48. Last person you kissed?
49. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Oats with apple, cinnamon and a little bit of chocolate protein powder.
50. Does anyone know the password to your email?
Nope, only I do hehe.