I was planning on posting something intelligent today. But then Standby happend. I’m not going to annoy you with the sound, but imagine the sound of a sirene…. next to your head…. at 4:00 and 6:00 and you might have an idea on how I’m feeling right now. I was in the store earlier and I didn’t even notice the girl behind the counter talking to me. Sorry…
But hopefully it’s fixed now so I might get to enjoy the rest of my weekend in relative peace and quiet, so I might write something smart tomorrow. Tonight I’ll just annoy you with a second post of the stuff I eat that isn’t so fancy looking (not that I really do anything fancy anyway). I did a post a while ago, but I kept saving pictures for a second one.
So I’m going to enjoy some rice crackers with tahin and humus and cucumber (yes, I eat crazy things).
1. I know I made a fancy version of this meal that week as well, but right now I can’t even tell what’s in this. I think it was bulgur and zucchini, but I’m not sure…
2. Falafel with tahin sauce. Because it was kinda late in the evening when I made this the sauce got a funky color. Doesn’t look to tasteful
3. Okey, I admit, this one isn’t to bad looking. This is tempeh marinaded in ketjup and soy sauce with grilled paprika and spring onions. For a sauce I mixed vegan mayo with hot sauce. Since I was going to enjoy a full box of vegan oatmeal and cranberry cookies that evening I didn’t add any carbs. This might actually work as a lunch as well.
4. Sometimes, all you want is rice, veggies, chickpea’s and some sauce Doesn’t look good, does fill you up. And sometimes that’s all you need..
5. Actually, these are the same veggies + chickpea’s as you saw at no. 4., but with sweet potatoes and salad added.
6. Pasta, leek and cashews and some hot sauce. This is one of those things I eat on a monday when I work 9 hours at work. Really, after that you don’t want to spend to much time in the kitchen.
7. Remember that pina colada oatmeal I posted a while ago. This is the weekday version with apple.
8. Pasta, zucchini, tomatoes and nutricional yeast on top. Pop it in the oven for 25 minutes while you take a shower and you’re done!!