I hate moving!! I get very chaotic and I can’t really do anything about it. Since it takes a lot more energy to resist that. So I’m just going to sit though it and hopefully it will be over soon.
But I don’t want to bother you with my complaining, that’s no fun anyway. You’ll just have to wait for some pictures when it’s done 🙂
Until then, you will have to settle for a new recipe which I made a few weeks ago (I’ve been cooking so many new things lately I can’t keep up posting them). I added some chorizo for the Mr. I added walnuts because otherwise it might be to ‘soft’. The apple adds a little freshness to the dish.
What do you need? (2 servings)
- 500 gr. of Brussels Sprouts
- 450 gr. op potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 apple
- 120 ml of vegan cooking cream
- 1 chilli pepper
- onion powder
- small handful of walnuts, chopped.
1. Boil sprouts and potatoes for about 8 minutes, you don’t want to totally cook them, but just long enough. You should just be able to poke the potatoes.
2. In a bowl, mix the cooking cream, pepper and spices and mix well. Peel the apple and cut into little pieces.
3. Put your oven at 200 degrees celsius. Drain the sprouts and potatoes and mix with the apple.
4. Transfer everything into an baking tray and pour over the cream and the walnuts.
5. Put in the oven for about 10 minutes.