Today was our 3rd day of working at the new house. We got some help from a friend and we got so much done!! Painting of the living and bedroom are done!! I also finished the floor in the bedroom..
On Monday someone will come over to work on the floor in the livingroom and the hallway and then it’s time to move!! So after finishing the work we got a sandwich at Subway and I drove home. So now I’m on the sofa watching Vikings and just relaxing a bit.
While I was too tired to cook, this would be perfect for an evening where you want something quick and easy.
What do you need (2 servings)
- 300 gr. of Brussels Sprouts
- 1 can of tomatoes
- Curry Paste (I used Tikka Masala from Patak’s)
- 1 clove of garlic
- Red onion
- 2 servings of seitan or an other source of protein.
1. Cook Brussels sprouts for about 5 minutes, they don’t need to be fully cooked since you’re going to fry them for a bit as well.
2. Cut the garlic and onion in to pieces. Fry in some oil together with the seitan until the seitan in getting a bit crispy on the edges.
3. In a bowl, mix the tomato’s and the curry paste.
4. Add the sprouts together with the seitan and fry for a few more minutes. Add the tomatoes and leave to simmer for about 5-10 minutes. Add some water if needed.
5. Meanwhile, cook the rice and divide across the plate.
6. Spoon some of the curry on top of the rice and enjoy!!