Happy! Happy! Happy! *auch*. Okey, I have a migraine…
But yet, happy times!! One of my co-workers has found a new job. That meant I got a chance to take on some new tasks. So apart from handling incidents I will also be writing reports about our performance, making sure the schedule is right, so we always have enough people at the Service Desk and of course I’ll be doing incident management. Of course, I will not be doing this alone. I mean, I just started my 5th month at this company. I’ll be working together with one of my other co-workers. He’s a few years older than I am and already working at our company for 9 years. I’m actually really excited about getting the chance to do this. I knew my manager had faith in me and my ability’s, but this is a huge leap of faith for him as well.
So yeah, happy news… This weekend will be a time to process this, because there is a lot to process. I’m going to start this by sharing this recipe with you. Something I made a few weeks ago.
What do you need (2 servings)
- 1 large cauliflower, cut in chunks
- 75 gr. of dried lentils (I used dupuis)
- 1 can of tomatoes (400 gr.)
- 1/2 can of vegetable broth
- mixture of Bulgur en quinoa
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 large red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- cayenne pepper
- Dice onion and garlic, fry in a thick based pan and fry for a few minutes until soft. Add the cumin, turmeric, cinnamon and cayenne pepper. Stir for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, lentils and cauliflower and stir everything until well mixed with the spices.
- Add the vegetable broth and turn te heat up high and let it come to a boil, bring down the heat and leave so simmer until the lentils are cooked.
- Cool bulgur and quinoa according directions on packages.
- Mix everything together. Dive in!!