Today we took another step into finishing our home. We put in flooring into our storage/washing-room. When we moved her we just didn’t want to put in the effort into finishing all the flooring, and since this is just an extra room there wasn’t any rush into that. Last week I got a bookcase for the study so I finally unpacked my last boxes as well. I’m so glad we’re nearing the end of all the things that need to be done, because I’m done with it.
Next two weeks will be slow at work, so hopefully I’ll be able to write a few articles that I have on my lis for a while now. I have a load of non-food things I want to write about, but I just haven’t been able to find the time to do it….
What do you need (1 tray, serves 2)
- 300 gr. of sweet potatoes
- 1 large yellow onion
- 350-400 gr. of fresh spinach
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 250 gr. of cooked lentils
- vegan worchestersauce
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 1×1 pieces and cook for about 10 minutes until done. Drain and leave a little bit of water in the pot. Use this to mash the potatoes. Add a little bit of salt.
- Cut onion and celery into small pieces and drain your lentils (if you’re using canned).
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and celery and bake until soft. Add the thyme.
- Add the tomatoes, worchestersauce, spinach and some water if needed. The spinach needs to shrink and the lentils should be warm.
- Pre-heat the grill. Spoon the potatoes in a baking tray and cover with the lentil/vegetable-mixture. Put the oven tray under the grill for about 10 minutes.