Sqquuueee!! It’s nice and warm again!! At least, temperatures are rising again. I’m so pleased, since I was so done with the cold weather. On top of that I also ordered this new cute gadget. Since we spend a lot more time watching movies together I also needed something to fidget with instead of grabbing my phone. So I bought the Fidget Cube. If it work’s I might get another one at work for when I’m in meetings.
On to recipes!!
What do you need (2 servings)
- 400 gr. of Rösti (store-bought or home-made)
- 400 gr. of leek
- 2 red onions
- vegan bacon (I made mine with soy chunks)
- optional: vegan cheese
- pre-heat oven to 220 degrees Celsius
- Cut the onion and leek into small pieces.
- Firmly press the rösti into an oven tray and bake for about 10 minutes
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon until crispy, add onion and leek and add the spices. Add that on top of the rösti, cover with cheese if desired and bake for another 15 minutes until the cheese has melted.