All is good again, in the transportation category that is. Yesterday I looked at a car (with the help of one of the guys at work) and I’m back on the road again!! I did plan on buying a new car later this year, so I was a bit more limited in my budget, but I got a pretty nice deal on this car:
A Hyundai I20, build in 2012 and it has only run about 76.000km’s!! It’s a lot bigger then my little Toyota, but that was something I really needed. Since I’m on the road a lot I needed something with a little bit more comfort and this car is all that I needed. Except for the color, I hate this shade of grey… But then again, I needed a new car and I couldn’t afford to be more picky.
But I’m happy, so I deserved a nice breakfast. And for some reason I’m all into baked oatmeal at the moment, and this is one I’ve been eating a few weekends now. So you might see a few more coming up as well.
What do you need (1 servings)
- 50 gr of oatmeal
- 150 ml of plant based milk (I used almond)
- 1 medium banana
- half a mango
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- dash of cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to a 180 degree celsius and line a baking tray with paper.
- Mix oatmeal, milk, baking powder and cinnamon together and set a side or leave in the fridge for the night.
- Cut fruit into small pieces and mix together with the oatmeal.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes (enough time to shower and get dress I’d say)
- Add a little bit of peanut butter if you want.